Do you miss those days of walking out of the house without make-up? For many people, looking in the mirror and seeing brown splotches on their face and neck makes them cringe. These dark spots can affect daily life and even self-confidence.
Some refer to this as “uneven skin tone,” but whatever it is called, these discolorations and markings on the face, neck, chest, and hands are troublesome and unwelcomed.
The more you learn about the causes and treatments for this unwelcomed sign of aging, the easier it will be to understand what actions you can take to rediscover glowing skin.
What Causes Dark Spots?
- Dark spots on the face are a sign of skin damage, usually caused by hyperpigmentation.
- Hyperpigmentation occurs when the skin becomes “damaged” in a specific area. It causes the skin to produce excess melanin, making a particular patch of skin look darker.
- Melanin is the pigment that our bodies naturally produce. Melanin gives your skin its color. Unfortunately, an over-production of melanin shows up as brown patches and spots.
- Aging contributes to the formation of hyperpigmentation, but the dark spots can also be caused by acne and excess sun exposure.
- Age spots are very common in adults over 40 years old, but younger people can get them too if they spend a lot of time in the sun. And sometimes, acne blemishes leave dark marks on the skin.
If you’re starting to see these coffee-colored, irregular shaped spots showing up on your face, then it’s time to take action.
3 Steps to Get Rid of Dark Spots
Reducing skin discoloration is possible! Here are the most important steps to take to get back your radiant skin.
- Regular exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells and impurities in pores. Exfoliation will work to diminish the appearance of dark spots, leaving the skin smooth and radiant.
- Make sunscreen your best friend and limit your time in the direct sun. Umbrellas and finding shade in the hottest parts of the day will really help. And using protective clothing (including a wide-brim hat) is a great strategy in keeping skin clear of dark spots.
- Lighten and Brighten.Use scientifically formulated skincare products that are designed with natural ingredients to help lessen the discoloration of your skin.
This last step is the most crucial in your quest to brighten your skin and achieve a more even tone. A quality skin brightening product is a must-have addition to your skincare regimen.
The Truth About Fading Dark Sports
Finding the best product to reduce dark spots isn’t always easy, especially when you want to avoid the severe chemicals that can lead to alarming consequences.
However, there are natural options that will help to reduce the brownish blotches and provide a more even complexion.
Choose the Best Dark Spot Formula
Skincare brighteners are formulated to lighten and balance the skin. They are the perfect way to combat unwanted spots and create a radiant and luminous appearance.
But beware! Some topical products that say they can rid the face of blotches actually contain harsh ingredients that can have serious side effects. Chemicals that can result in damaged skin, such as hydroquinone, have been found to be extremely abrasive. In fact, there are so many safety issues with hydroquinone and the risks are so severe, that it is banned in Europe.
But there is hope! The good news is that nutrients found in nature can dramatically improve skin tone while keeping your skin soft and moisturized.
Transform Your Complexion
Targeted natural, plant-based ingredients can safely help reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation safely and fade away those unpleasant splotches. Here’s what you need to know:
- You may not have heard of this nutrient, but it is used as a safe skin-lightening agent to diminish spots. The potent antioxidant properties fight free radicals in Arbutin benefit skin texture. Extracted from the bearberry plant, it will attack your skin’s top layer to help lighten the dark areas.
- Another antioxidant in the fight against age spots, is Lumishin from Chilean tree bark. It naturally fights the damage caused by the sun. It also helps blocks the enzymes which can stimulate pigmentation, so it may also help future dark spots from appearing.
But formulas that only target the imperfections are not enough. It is important that the skin lightening formula you choose also keeps your skin supple, firm, elastic, and full of moisture. There are specific ingredients that can meet this goal.
- Shea butter. The power to stimulate collagen production and the ability to nourish the skin are just some of the therapeutic benefits of shea butter. It is a proven moisturizer with soothing and anti-aging properties that make skin appear smoother and reduce the effects of aging.
- Evening Primrose Oil. Moisturizes and soothes, EPO can enhance the texture, hydration, and elasticity of the skin, addressing any problems you may have with dryness, irritation, and roughness.
All-In-One Formula from Revitol
Purchasing (and applying) each of these ingredients separately would be expensive and time-consuming. Luckily, there is a state-of-the-art formula the blends all these nutrients in one formula to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
The ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightening Cream work together to target age and brown spots, while also protecting and nourishing your skin. This cutting-edge product is formulated to deliver multiple benefits including:
- deliver a blend of ingredients that penetrate the skin deeply to break up excessive pigment found in sun spots, age spots, acne scars, and more
- dramatically diminish the appearance of skin discolorations
- provide all layers of the skin with deep hydration
- promote brighter, glowing, healthier skin
- keep skin supple, soft, and hydrated
- help reduce the formation of future dark spots
Revitol Skin Brightener is a safe, plant-based cream to help reduce the appearance of sun spots, acne scars, blemishes, and more for a balanced-looking complexion. Use it with confidence on your face, hands, and other areas to reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation.
An Exceptional Value for Brighter Skin
With Revitol Skin Brightening Cream you can start to fade the appearance of unwanted spots with ease. This advanced formula works to even your skin tone and visibly reduce the signs of spots so you can achieve a luminous glow.
But you don't need to spend a fortune to get rid of dark spots. Revitol offers an extraordinary value at an affordable price. And there are opportunities to save even more money when you purchase multiple jars.
Get Started with Revitol
Keeping your skin in the best shape possible is made easier with Revitol’s Skin Brightening Cream.
When you choose Revitol beauty products, you can trust your purchase knowing that you are buying products that:
- Have a clinically tested and proven formula
- Use only premium, safe, and natural ingredients
- Have verified customer reviews
- Offer a money-back guarantee
If you're ready to fight back and regain that youthful, smooth complexion, then you need Revitol Skin Brightener as part of your everyday routine to maintain a youthful complexion and refresh and revitalize your skin.
Don’t delay! Revitol Skin Brightening Cream delivers a science-based blend of powerful and effective ingredients to give you the complexion you've always wanted.